Done with one year and on to the next – I’m so excited to see where 2017 will take me.
Here’s a few goals I have set for myself and hopefully, writing them up here will make me feel accountable.
1. Live a healthy and active lifestyle (pretty self explanatory)
2. Stop spending so much money on food
This may seem a bit weird as this blog does consist of my food adventures, but I just want to cut back on my spending at Uni so I feel less guilty splurging on brunch!
3. Reach the saving goals I have set for myself by the end of the year
4. Focus on the positives, stop overthinking
This is so so important as too often I am worrying about trivial matters (even when they can’t be changed). Thus, I want to dedicate this year, focusing on the things that I can change
5. Make progress, not excuses in all aspects of life (credit to my bestfriends for this)