Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of posts lately!
If you guys follow me on instagram, you should now that I recently purchased a medium sized Kikki.K personal planner in dark mint! They were having a 20% of members only sale and I just couldn’t resist. It is more beautiful in real life and the photos just don’t do it any justice. I am so excited to start writing in it and personalising it – but sadly my weekly time refill doesn’t start till next month.
- The cute gold binder means you can take pages in and out as you please, which I find is so useful!
- It comes with these cute little dividers
- There are pockets on the side so you can use this like a wallet!
- Comes with a 18 Month refill that you can use, you fill out the months and dates by yourself so it doesn’t matter if you buy this planner half way through the year, you’ll still get your use out of it!
- Comes with lots of to do list pages
These adorable paper clips are from The Angel Shoppe and my cute washi tape collection is from warehouse stationery!
- It didn’t come with weekly refill so you have to buy it separately
- One of my dividers actually came with a piece of small hair laminated on top of it which I can’t seem to be able to get rid of..
But other than these two – it’s absolutely perfect and I adore it so so much! I purchased other planning supplies from other etsy shops and I can’t wait for them to arrive so I can share them with you all.
Hope you guys liked this post and be sure to check out my instagram for more updates @annaweei
I also made a planning instagram @planwithanna
Talk to you guys soon!